Monday 17 June 2013

Magic is a LIE


Getting my hands off the keyboard of my Laptop 12am last night (or this morning rather) after spending so much time developing content, I needed to sleep but still took time to complete a chapter of a business book I am reading, read my bible and Catch Susan Li's FIRST UP on Bloomberg (an investment TV show). Everyone else around was sleeping while I did all these. Well, It's better to conduct business when the market is less crowded. Doing all these to pay my dues to create the FUTURE is would rather prefer. No wonder people get sometimes awed at my EXECUTION during the day. 

Some of the people who were sleeping while I was doing all those will wake up and call me a "magician". They ask questions; How do you get to know all these things you say and write? You studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering and not English/Literature in school? Are you not the same Power system Engineer who is one of Just two people who can operate the Seimen's N10m computer software "Power system simulator for Engineering" (PSS/E) in Nigeria? (and maybe west Africa?).
I am not a MAGICIAN. As a matter of Fact, MAGIC is a LIE. While others sleep, some others create value in themselves. A demonstration of this VALUE in broad daylight throws everyone off balance. And that's supposed to be MAGIC? Huh? Haba!
Magic does not exist. Everything in life is principled, can be explained and can be reproduced.
Know this!

(C) 'Dimeji Mudele
@cutemude
27AE5829

No comments:

Post a Comment